Smoked Snoek And Spicy Tomato Jam Braaibroodjie
A fresh new twist on your regular braai snoek – this delicious smoked snoek sandwich features Leyden cheese and spicy tomato jam, all served on two delicious slices of sourdough.
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 500 g baby tomatoes, halved
- 5 ml Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 1 ml Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
- 75 ml red wine vinegar
- 150 ml soft brown sugar
- Robertsons Black Pepper to season
- 8 slices thickly sliced sourdough bread
- 60 ml butter, at room temperature
- 400 ml Leyden cheese, or grated mature cheese
- 400 ml smoked fish (smoked snoek), shredded and deboned
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.