Bread Basket Tartlets with Smoked Chicken and Feta
By using sliced bread, these smoked chicken and creamy garlic quiches could not be easier to make, and they taste delicious too.
- 1 x 38 gram Knorr creamy cheese sauce
- 180 ml cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250 g smoked chicken, cut into cubes
- 15 ml margarine
- 12 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 10 ml Robertsons parsley
- 1 ml Robertsons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 rounds feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spread margarine evenly onto one side of the bread slices.
- Place the bread buttered side down into a greased 12 round muffin pan.
- Fill the bread cases with the smoked chicken and cherry tomatoes.
- In a jug mix together the eggs, cream, Knorr Creamy Cheese Pasta Sauce and Robertsons Parsley.
- Pour the mix into the bread baskets so as to fill each one, season with Robertsons Freshly ground Black Pepper and top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the filling is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes then remove baskets from the tins and serve.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.