Bacon, Cheese And Corn Pasta Bake
If you’re on the hunt for a delicious pasta bake, then this bacon and cheese aims to please. Other than being mouth-watering, it is also ideal when you’re looking for a simple recipe that does not take hours to make.
- 200 g lean bacon, chopped
- 750 ml frozen corn
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 box Knorr mince mate smoky bacon and Cheddar Flavour
- 800 ml warm water
- 250 g finely cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large pot fry the onion and bacon until onion is soft.
- Stir in the KNORR Mince Mate Smoky Bacon and Cheddar Flavour seasoning mix, pasta and water.
- Cook until pasta is soft, then stir in the corn and half the cheese.
- Place in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.