Crispy Cacao Squares
Looking for a bite-sized crispy treat? Try these delectable crispy squares made with puffed rice, unsalted peanuts and cacao powder.
- 4 tbsp Robertsons raw cacao powder
- 1 cup nut butter of your choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 cups puffed rice
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 - 2 cups smooth nut butter of your choice for the topping (optional)
- Line a baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the Robertsons Raw Cacao Powder, nut butter, vanilla extract, salt and honey in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the puffed rice and peanuts and stir until well coated.
- Use a spatula to transfer the coated puffed rice to the prepared baking pan and spread evenly to distribute.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, until set.
- For the topping- pour the softened nut butter over the top of the puffed rice and spread evenly. Set in the freezer for another 10-15 minutes, or until set.
- Slice into squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Without milk
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.