Cheesy Macaroni Bake
Everyone’s favourite! This Cheesy Macaroni Bake flavoured with Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes is just the thing for when the kids get home from school, or when you get home from work and need a tasty, easy-to-prepare meal.
- 200 g Knorrox soya mince savoury flavour
- 2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon Rajah mild and spicy curry powder
- 2 (5 g) Knorrox beef stock cubes
- 4 tablespoons tinned tomatoes onions mix
- 1 packet macaroni cooked drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the Knorrox Soya Mince Savoury Flavour in a bowl with the water and set aside to soak.
- Heat the oil in a large pot and gently fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the Rajah Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the Knorrox Soya Mince Savoury Flavour with the water and the Knorrox Beef Stock Cube. Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the tomato and onion mix and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix with the cooked macaroni, transfer to an ovenproof dish and top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.