Transform your leftover mashed potato into Legendary Potato Patties.
- For the patties:
- 2 large leftover baked potatoes, peeled and mashed
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp spring onions, sliced
- 1 ml salt to season
- 1 ml Robertsons Pepper to taste
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 60 ml sunflower oil
- For Serving:
- 125 ml (½ cup) Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- Combine potatoes, 3 tbsp Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, coriander and spring onions in a medium bowl.
- Taste and season with Robertsons Salt and Pepper.
- Divide potato mixture into 8 even-sized pieces, then roll into balls and flatten slightly. Coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook potato cakes, turning once, until golden brown, for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and let it drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with remaining ½ cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise as a dipping sauce.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.