Transform your leftover mashed potato into Legendary Potato Patties.
- 2 large leftover baked potatoes, peeled and mashed
- 3 tbsp Hellmann's vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp spring onions, sliced
- Robertsons salt and pepper
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 60 ml sunflower oil
- For Serving:
- ½ cup Hellmann's vegan mayonnaise
- Combine potatoes, 3 tbsp Hellmann's Vegan Mayonnaise, coriander and spring onions in a medium bowl.
- Taste and season with Robertsons Salt and Pepper.
- Divide potato mixture into 8 even-sized pieces, then roll into balls and flatten slightly. Coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook potato cakes, turning once, until golden brown, for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and let it drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with remaining ½ cup Hellmann's Vegan Mayonnaise as a dipping sauce.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.