Traditional Vegetable Curry
This Vegetable Curry is packed with fortified nutrients and goodness to make a wholseome meal for the whole family to enjoy.
- 3 Knorrox beef stock cubes
- 400 grams Knorrox Beef Soup
- large eggplant / aubergine (keep in cold water to avoid colour change)
- 3 onions chopped
- 1 packet curry leaves
- green pepper chopped
- yellow pepper chopped
- red pepper chopped
- 3 carrots sliced
- tablespoon garlic and ginger mix
- 125 ml cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon Rajah Mild & Flavourful curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Breyani mix
- 200 ml water
- Heat oil in a pot and add onions, a handful of curry leaves, ginger & garlic. Fry onions until golden brown.
- Add sliced green pepper, yellow pepper, red pepper and fry consistently.
- Add 2 teaspoons of curry powder, breyani mix, Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes, then stir and avoid burning.
- Lower the heat and add 200ml of water and bring to the boil. Heat through for 15 mins and then add the sliced carrots and aubergine.
- Stir in Knorrox Beef Soup for thickening and meaty flavour. Allow simmering.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.