Cheesy Baked Tortilla Roll-Ups
These family friendly tortilla roll-ups are a perfect way to use up any left-over chicken and also make perfect picnic treats!
- 8 tortillas / wraps, cut in half
- 1 Knorr Naturally Tasty spaghetti Bolognese Recipe mix
- 300 ml boiling water
- 2 cups shredded roast chicken
- 125 ml frozen peas
- 125 ml frozen corn
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine the contents of the sachet of KNORR Naturally Tasty Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Mix with the boiling water in a jug and mix well using a fork until combined.
- Place the tortillas onto an oven tray and warm up just a little until they are flexible.
- Place the shredded chicken into a bowl with the frozen peas and corn and mix together with the prepared KNORR Naturally Tasty Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Mix.
- Mix the grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese together in a bowl and set aside 1/3 cup to use for topping at the end.
- Place a spoonful of the chicken mixture on one end of each wrap, top with a little cheese and roll up then place into an ovenproof dish.
- Brush with a little cooking oil, top with the leftover cheese and season with freshly cracked black pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 10 - 15 minutes and serve.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.