Curried Mince Sandwich with Cheese
A twist on a classic toasted sandwich recipe using fragrant curried mince and cheese. It’s deliciously packed with heat from our Rajah Hot curry powder and paprika.
- 125 g beef mince
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Robertsons BBQ Spice
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Rajah Hot Curry Powder
- 150 g tomatoes puree
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- 1 tsp butter
- In a non-stick pan, heat the olive oil and add the beef mince, onion and green peppers.
- Add the Robertsons BBQ Spice, Rajah Hot curry powder and paprika and mix well, cook for 3 min then add tomato puree, salt & pepper to taste and set aside.
- Generously butter one side of a slice of bread and place a slice of cheese on two slices of bread. Top the bread spoonful with cooked mince, top with the remaining two slices of cheese and place the remaining two slices of bread.
- Set pan on over medium heat. Place bread butter-side-down onto the non-stick pan and grill 4-8 minutes on each side or until the outside is golden brown and the cheese inside is melted.
- Serve with a side of fries.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.