Seven Colour Coleslaw
A bright and crunchy salad to feast on with red and green cabbage, carrots, snap peas, beetroot, yellow peppers, and onion.
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 small head red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ small head green cabbage finely shredded
- 2 punnets (250 g) sugar snap peas, sliced in half lengthways
- 50 g assorted sprouts (beetroot, alfalfa and onion)
- Knorr salad dressing
- Using a sharp vegetable peeler prepare carrot ribbons with the peeled carrots.
- In a large bowl mix all the prepared vegetables together.
- When ready to serve dress with your favourite flavour of KNORR Salad Dressing.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.