Crunchy, Tangy Coleslaw
A gourmet spin on a classic coleslaw packed with crunchy veggies - much tastier than a store-bought one!
- 300 g cabbage, shredded
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 50 g mangetout, cut in half lengthways
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 175 g plain yoghurt
- 125 ml Knorr Light Yoghurt and herb salad Dressing
- 15 ml mustard, wholegrain
- 50 g seedless raisins
- In a large bowl toss together the shredded cabbage, spring onion, mange tout and carrots
- In a separate bowl mix together the yoghurt, KNORR Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing and wholegrain mustard until well combined
- Toss the dressing through the vegetables and sprinkle with raisins
- Season (to taste) then chill until time to serve
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.