Ginger, Chilli & Garlic Barbecue Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
The rolls are best eaten on the same day but can be made the night before. Keep chilled in an airtight container in the fridge so that it does not dry out.
Looking for an affordable, healthy dinner option? Try our Asian inspired ginger and chilli barbecue paper rolls.
- 200 g leftover barbecue roast chicken
- 30 ml chutney
- 10 ml soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons crushed chillies plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons garlic powder
- 10 rice paper sheets
- 1 medium cucumber deseeded and cut into batons (20)
- 1 medium carrot coarsely grated
- 1/2 small red cabbage finely shredded
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander
- 20 mint leaves
- chutney or sweet chilli sauce to serve
- Mix the chutney with the soy sauce, ginger, chilli and garlic and heat in a small sauce pan.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Set aside to cool and prepare the vegetables.
- Dip a rice paper sheet into the bowl of water for about 20 seconds until just soft.
- Place the rice paper sheet on a wet tea towel and place the coriander sprig and 2 mint leaves in the middle of the sheet.
- Place some of the chicken and vegetables on top of the herbs, fold up the sides of the paper and roll up like a spring roll to enclose the filling.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.