Everyones Easy Lasagne
Nothing beats a tasty, creamy lasagne...and served with crusty bread and a fresh crisp salad, everyone will be coming back for more.
- 500 ml boiling water
- 400 ml water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 125 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 generous handful baby spinach leaves
- 410 g tin tomatoes, chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr spaghetti Bolognese (Bolognaise) dry cook-in-sauce
- 38 g (x 3 sachets) Knorr creamy cheese pasta sauce
- 500 g beef mince
- 200 g pre instant lasagne sheets, cooked
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a large ovenproof dish.
- In a pan heat oil and fry the onion and mince until browned.
- Add the Knorr Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce, tomatoes and 400 ml water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the Knorr Creamy Cheese Pasta Sauce by placing the contents of all packets in a big jug.
- Add 500 ml rapidly boiling water and stir with a fork until sauce is smooth and thick.
- Arrange the meat, spinach, lasagne sheets and cheese sauce in layers in the ovenproof dish (ending with cheese sauce).
- Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the lasagne is tender and heated through.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.