Pasta with Cajun Chicken, Sour Cream and Mushrooms
Cajun seasoning and coriander combine to give this mushroom pasta extra zing.
- cup coriander leaves
- 15 ml oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 20 ml Robertsons Louisiana Cajun Spice
- 1 packet Knorr sour cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 375 ml hot water
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 125 ml milk
- Place chicken strips and louisiana Cajun Spice in a plastic bag and shake to coat the chicken pieces evenly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken pieces until cooked through.
- Set aside.
- Place the milk, water and Stork margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the contents of the KNORR Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta & Sauce packet and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the sliced cajun chicken.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes and add the coriander leaves.
- Remove from the heat, cover and stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.