Toad in the Hole
This toad in the hole won't put a hole in your purse. It tastes amazing and is fun to make.
- 125 ml milk
- 175 ml water
- 2 eggs
- 4 ml Robertsons Atlantic sea salt
- 250 ml flour
- 1 Knorr cheese and Bacon Flavour Potato Bake
- 500 g beef/pork sausages
- 1 x 43 g Knorr roast meat gravy
- Beat together the milk water, eggs and Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt .
- Add flour and KNORR Potato Bake Cheese & Bacon sachet and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Leave the batter to rest while you cook the sausages.
- Bake sausages in the oven at 180°C until cooked (about 30 mins).
- Increase oven temperature to 200°C and grease an ovenproof dish well.
- Pour batter into the dish and press sausages into the batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes until done.
- Better For You Tips : Serve this delicious family meal with vegetables and KNORR Roast Meat Gravy.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.