Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
Impress your guests with this incredibly simple spice-rubbed steak complete with a side of colourful and flavourful chimichurri sauce.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Masterblends traditional braai mix
- 2 tsp Robertsons paprika
- 4 x 160 g prime rib steaks on the bone French trimmed (ask your Butcher to French trim the bones)
- 30 g fresh coriander washed
- 1 green jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers chopped
- 30 ml red wine vinegar
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Masterblends rustic garlic and herb
- Combine the olive oil and Robertsons Traditional Braai, Robertsons Paprika together in a small bowl.
- Rub the beef with the rub mixture.
- Heat a griddle pan over medium-high heat. Grill the steaks for 8-10 minutes or until done to your liking. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- In the meantime, prepare the chimichurri sauce; combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve the steak with the chimichurri sauce.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.