Summer Rice Tuna Salad
Transform your leftover rice into the star of a Legendary Rice & Tuna Salad.
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 tin corn kernels, drained
- 2 tins (340 g) of tuna (in salt water), drained and shredded
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 70 g mixed leaf salad, baby leaf
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 tbsp Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- Robertsons salt and pepper
- Boil rice in salted water until cooked, then drain and allow to cool.
- When the rice has cooled, stir in the corn kernels, tuna, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, baby leaves and avocado.
- Add the KNORR Light Italian Vinaigrette Salad Dressing and toss to coat the salad. Season to taste with Robertsons Salt and Pepper.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.