Cajun Prawns with Caramelized Sweetcorn
Craving a spicy seafood feast? Try these juicy Cajun spiced prawns. Serve with a side of caramelized sweetcorn to top it all off.
- 30 g butter
- 30 g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Louisiana Cajun
- 3 ears corn on the cob
- 45 g butter
- 500 g prawns peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Louisiana Cajun
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add the brown sugar and Robertsons Louisiana Cajun.
- Fry the corn for 8-10 minutes or until lightly caramelized.
- Thread the prawns onto 6 skewers.
- Heat the butter in a flat frying pan over medium high heat. Fry the prawns for 2-4 minutes or until light pink.
- Add the Robertsons Louisiana Cajun and garlic and fry for another minute. Alternatively fry the prawns in the pan without the skewers.
- Add the lemon juice. Serve the Cajun prawns with caramelized corn.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.