Southern Sweet Tea
Lipton® Southern Sweet tea is the perfect treat for anytime of the day. Nothing beats a delicious glass of sweet iced tea at lunch or a summer afternoon. Enjoy the perfect glass of sweet tea anytime.
- 16 cups water divided
- 6 Lipton cup size tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil over high heat in 2-quart saucepan.
- Remove from heat; add Lipton® Cup Size Tea Bags and brew 15 minutes, dunking Tea Bags several times.
- Remove Tea Bags and squeeze.
- Stir in sugar and baking soda until completely dissolved.
- Stir in remaining 12 cups water. Serve in ice filled glasses.
- Garnish, if desired, with fresh mint and fresh lemon slices.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.