Mexican Christmas Punch
We’re all for festivi-teas! And this is the best. Cloves, orange, prunes, cinnamon and more – all in a pan with Lipton® Green Tea. Designed to make you merry.
- 20 whole clove
- 2 oranges thickly sliced
- 4 cups water
- 1 apple cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pear cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 pitted prunes halved
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 6 Lipton green tea bags
- 1 cup guava nectar
- Stick cloves into skin of orange slices.
- Put water, orange slices, apple, pear, prunes and cinnamon sticks in 4 qt. pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes for fruit to soften and for flavors to develop.
- Stir in brown sugar. Remove from heat and add Lipton® Green Tea Bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and stir in nectar.
- Ladle punch and fruit into mugs.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.