Seafood Curry Pot
The tastiest twist on a classic Mediterranean-style fish stew! Rajah Medium curry powder adds beautiful background heat and flavour to pilchards, prawns and mussels simmered in a wine and tomato sauce.
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Rajah Medium curry powder
- 1 cup vegetable stock or fish stock
- 1 cup dry white wine (or water)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 x 400 g tinned pilchards in tomato sauce
- 8 prawns deveined
- 200 g mussels
- crusty bread to serve
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.