Bacon Cheese Burger
If you’re going to have a burger, you may as well have cheese. If you’re going to have cheese, then you may as well have bacon. If you’re going to have ketchup or mayonnaise, it may as well be Hellmann's.
- 250 grams lean beef mince
- 2 rashers of outdoor-reared bacon
- 2 cheddar cheese slices
- 1 egg
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 tablespoon reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 2 burger buns
- 2 grams salt (optional)
- Mix the beef in a large bowl using your hands and the egg to bind the mix together. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, then mould into two large, flat burgers.
- Place the burgers on a medium heat on a grill or in a frying-pan, and cook for eight to ten minutes, turning occasionally. After the final turn, place the cheese slices on the burgers and allow them to melt in the heat.
- In an adjacent pan, fry the bacon on a medium heat until the fat turns crispy.
- Chop the onion into thin, flat slices, take the buns, and spread them with Hellmann's Mayonnaise, place the onion onto the bottom half of each bun, on that, place the cheese-melted burger, the bacon, fresh tomato and Hellmann's ketchup, and finally, the top half of the mayonnaise-spreaded bun.
- And then enjoy. Guaranteed you’ll feel extremely satisfied.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.