The best things come in fours. There are four seasons and there are four ingredients in our Fab Four Burger- chicken, lettuce, a soft bun and Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
- 1 large chicken breast fillets
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams cornflakes
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
- 30 grams butter
- 1 lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 lime
- 2 buns
- 2 grams Robertsons Salt
- Robertsons Pepper
- Slice the chicken breast; and season with salt and pepper.
- Take two barn-eggs and whisk them in a small bowl. Remember eggs taste all the better if they’re from chickens who have lived rich and fulfilling lives.
- Use whatever is to hand to finely crush the cornflakes- the end of a rolling pin in a bowl or the head of a spoon on a chopping board both work well.
- Coat both chicken slices in the egg, then roll in the cornflakes until you have a nice crispy layer all over. After that, roll in the breadcrumbs and give them a little pat to make sure your mix has adhered properly.
- Heat the butter in a pan and then add your well-seasoned and perfectly-breaded chicken. Fry until golden brown on medium heat and you can stand the tantalising smell no longer.
- Quickly mix the Hellmann's mayonnaise with the zest of lime and juice and spread the two bun halves for a scrumptiously zesty layer.
- Finally, add a crisp leaf of lettuce to either side of your chicken and sandwich between your mayonnaise-covered bun halves.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.