Herby Focaccia With Olives And Feta
Gorgeous, easy focaccia bread flavoured with rosemary, then served with feta and olives marinated in our versatile KNORR Creamy Greek Salad Dressing. Use ready-made supermarket dough to get this sensational starter on the table fast, and top with fresh spinach, rocket and beetroot leaves for extra goodness.
- 500 g store-bought bread dough
- flour, for dusting
- salt, to taste
- olive oil, for drizzling
- a handful of fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 10 ml Robertsons mixed herbs
- 100 g feta cheese, cubed
- 125 ml (½ cup) black olives
- 60 ml Knorr Creamy Greek Salad Dressing
- a handful of rocket leaves
- a handful of baby spinach leaves
- a handful of fresh beetroot greens [optional]
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges, to serve
- finely sliced red onion, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 240˚C, and place a baking tray in it to heat through for 15 minutes.
- Generously dust a clean board or countertop with flour. Using a rolling pin, gently flatten out the bread dough to about 5mm thick. Press your fingertips into the dough to create deep ‘dimples’, and season to taste with salt.
- Sprinkle the fresh rosemary and dried mixed herbs over the dough, then drizzle all over with olive oil.
- Transfer the dough to the heated baking tray, using two spatulas. Return the tray to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the focaccia bread is puffy, golden and cooked through.
- While the bread is baking, gently mix together the feta cheese, olives and KNORR Creamy Greek Salad Dressing in a bowl, cover, and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- When the bread is ready, transfer it to a big wooden board. Top the bread with the marinated feta and olives, then add the rocket, spinach and beetroot leaves.
- Serve immediately with the tomatoes and red onion.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.