Pesto and Feta Roast Vegetable Wrap
Tender oven-roasted veggies are combined with cooked millet, pesto, feta cheese and hummus to create a delicious Mediterranean-style filling for wholewheat tortillas. Serve these colourful wraps with a simple leafy salad drizzled with KNORR Light Greek salad dressing, or prepare a triple batch on a Sunday for nutritious on-the-go lunchboxes during the week. Millet is one of our KNORR Future 50 Foods!
- 1 cup millet
- 2 cups water
- Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 6 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 1 1/2 cups butternut squash cubed
- 1 1/2 cups baby marrow sliced into rings
- 1 1/2 cups peppers cut into quarters
- 1 1/2 cups red onion chopped roughly
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- salt and finely ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup feta cheese broken into pieces
- 4 tbsp hummus
- 4 to 6 tbsp basil pesto
- Leafy Side sald
- Knorr Light Greek Salad Dressing
- For the Millet: Add the water and Knorr stock pot to a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add millet and reduce to a simmer for about 15 minutes until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and allow to sit, covered for an extra 5-10 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- For the Roast Veg Wrap: Pre-heat the oven to 180? and grease a large baking tray.
- Combine all the vegetables in a large bowl, ensure they are all cut to a roughly similar size. Add the spices, seasoning and oil and shake the bowl well.
- Add the flavoured vegetables onto the tray and roast for 20 - 25 minutes until tender.
- Combine the roasted vegetables, the prepared millet, the feta chunks and the pesto and mix gently.
- Warm each tortilla in a dry pan, turning after a minute.
- Lay a tortilla on a plate. Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus over the wrap, spoon a few tablespoons of vegetable-millet mixture onto the hummus and fold neatly. Repeat, folding the rest of the tortillas.
- Serve with a simple, leafy salad dressed with Knorr Light Greek dressing and ENJOY!
- Future 50 foods
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.