Succulent mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese, red chilli, spring onion and creamy Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise, then topped with courgette ribbons and baked until golden.
- 4 large mushroom (approx. 250 grams, stems and ribs removed
- 4 thick slices goat's cheese or soft white cheese of choice
- 80 g (1/3 cup) bread crumbs
- 80 g (1/3 cup) shredded Pecorino Romano cheese or Parmesan cheese
- juice of 1 lemon (about 15 ml)
- zest of 1 lemon (about 2 grams)
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped (about 2 grams) (optional)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced (125 grams)
- 1 medium courgette, cut into very thin ribbons (use a peeler)
- 60 g (1/4 cup) pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 180C°.
- Arrange mushrooms appropiate sized oven proof dish, stem side up.
- Bake 5 minutes. Top each with 1 slice goat cheese and continue baking 10 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, grated lemon peel, lemon juice, red chilli pepper and onion in small bowl.
- Evenly top mushrooms with bread crumb mixture, then courgette.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with pine nuts.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.