Full Of Veggies Frittata
Bite into our delicious Full of Veggies Frittata made with Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and cheddar cheese topped with your favourite seasonings.
- 3 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, (red pepper broccoli and courgette)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 60 ml 4 Tbsp, Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, divided
- 5 large eggs
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1.25 ml 1/4 tsp, salt
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp, balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add vegetables, onion and 1 Tbsp Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, remaining 3 Tbsp Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, coriander, cheese and salt in medium bowl.
- Add egg mixture to pan and cook over low heat, lifting set edges of frittata with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom.
- Cover and cook until frittata is set, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk olive oil with vinegar in large bowl. Add salad greens, cucumber and cherry tomatoes and toss.
- Serve with frittata and bread.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.