Perfectly Crispy Grilled Cheese & Veggie Sandwich
Bite into our delicious Perfectly Crispy Grilled Cheese & Veggie Sandwich. Have leftover cooked veggies? Use them instead of the veggies in the recipe.
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp, Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 slices crusty whole grain bread
- 28 grams sliced white cheddar cheese
- 150 g or 1 cup sliced roasted vegetables or grilled vegetables (sliced eggplant, peppers, courgette, butternut and onions)
- Spread one slice of bread with Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise.
- Place bread Mayonnaise-side-down into hot non-stick pan; top with cheese and vegetables.
- Spread other slice of bread with Mayonnaise and place Mayonnaise-side-up on top of vegetables.
- Cook until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until cheese is melted, make sure to squash sandwhich together during toasting.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.