One Pot Creamy Vegetable & Pasta Recipe
Leftover pasta? The quality ingredients in Hellmann’s can transform it into a magical One Pot Creamy Vegetable & Pasta recipe, so that your leftovers don’t go to waste.
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 courgettes, sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil, divided
- 250 g broccoli florets
- 450 g leftover penne pasta
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper
- basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes and zucchini on oven proof dish and drizzle with 1 tbsp oil.
- Roast for about 20 minutes or until tomatoes are blistered.
- Bring 500 ml salted water to the boil and place broccoli florets in the water and allow to cook for 3 minutes. Remove from pot and cool under cold water.
- Heat remaining oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add blanched broccoli, roasted zucchini and tomatoes, pasta and a little hot water and cook, tossing, until the pasta is piping hot.
- Stir through the Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and crème fraiche, then Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and basil leaves if using.
- Season with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Serve hot.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.