Mushroom And Asparagus Vegan Pasta With Mushrooms And Cashews
As a great idea try cooking with spinach and cauliflower vegan pasta.
Mushroom and Asparagus Vegan Pasta with Mushrooms and Cashews
- 250 vegan pasta noodles or butternut squash spaghetti
- 200 g asparagus cut into shorter lengths
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 400 g mixed mushrooms, halved
- 30 ml olive oil
- lemon juice
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- cashew nuts, toasted
- 20 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- Boil pasta according to on-pack instructions until al dente then drain and set aside to cool.
- Place asparagus in boiling water, return to the boil then simmer gently for 3-4 minutes until asparagus starts to soften. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pan and fry the onion, garlic, chilli and mushrooms for 1 min.
- Add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and cook until stock pot has melted and vegetables are tender. Add the asparagus and the tomatoes .and cook for further 1 minute, stirring gently.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl mix the pasta with the olive oil and lemon juice, add the spring onions and the cooked vegetables and mix in gently.
- Serve sprinkled with the toasted cashews and the fresh thyme.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.