Spruce up your veggies this Christmas - ideal with gammon or chicken.
- 4 large potatoes and dried, washed and scrubbed
- 36 g (1 sachet) Knorr creamy cheese pasta sauce
- 15 ml olive oil
- 60 ml Knorr Creamy Honey & Mustard salad dressing
- 125 g margarine
- 600 g Brussels sprouts
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot (dissolved in 300 ml boiling water)
- Robertsons freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Slice the potato widthwise as thin as possible (about 2mm) making sure you don't go through the base.
- Put the potatoes into an ovenproof dish.
- In a pan melt the margarine and stir in the Knorr Creamy Cheese Pasta Sauce powder.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 1 hour.
- Baste occasionally while cooking.
- Serve as an accompaniment to a roast dinner.
- Clean the Brussels sprouts and cut in half.
- In a pan heat the olive oil, fry the Brussels sprouts for 1 minute.
- Add the stock and Knorr Creamy Honey & Mustard Salad Dressing to the Brussels sprouts.
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Remove the sprouts while they are still bright green in colour and keep warm.
- Turn the heat up and reduce the liquid to make a thickened sauce.
- Place the sprouts back into the sauce and serve with Robertsons Freshly ground Black Pepper
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.