Using corn, marrows and carrots, create these tasty vegetable fritters and for extra flavour serve with a home-made salsa.
- 40 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 225 ml flour, sifted
- 1 Knorr Three Cheese Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml buttermilk
- 30 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely diced
- red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- lime, juiced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 500 ml frozen corn (thawed)
- 2 small carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 medium babymarrows, grated
- 45 ml oil (for frying)
- 125 ml Parmesan cheese, grated
- Robertsons freshly ground Black Pepper
- Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Using your hands, squeeze out excess moisture from baby marrow.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add carrot, corn, red pepper, parmesan and cheddar.
- Mix until well combined.
- Stir in flour and the packet contents of the KNORR Three Cheese sauce.
- Whisk eggs, buttermilk and salt and pepper together in a jug.
- Add to vegetable mixture and mix until well combined.
- Heat half the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Use ¼ cup as a measuring guide for the fritters when pouring the mixture into the pan.
- Cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden and firm Transfer to a wire rack and keep warm in oven while cooking remaining fritters.
- Serve with salsa and a generous grinding of Robertsons Black Pepper.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.