This is the perfect recipe to use up any potatoes you have lying around the kitchen. Cheesy and full of flavour! Perfect as a side dish for a big family meal.
- 450 ml milk
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 large baking potatoes, washed, peeled and thinly sliced
- 225 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 30 ml Knorr brown onion soup
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Arrange half the sliced potatoes in a greased, ovenproof dish.
- Place the first layer of sliced potatoes on the base of the dish, add a layer of sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with half of the Knorr Stew Granules and a little black pepper.
- Add the rest of the sliced potatoes.
- Sprinkle with rest of the Knorr Stew Granules and a little black pepper.
- Gently heat the milk, add the chopped garlic.
- Pour the milk over the potatoes, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 1 hour until the potatoes are soft and the cheese is golden brown.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.