Lentil Bolognaise with Zucchini Noodles
Who knew that adding soft, flavoursome lentils and swapping out regular pasta for a wholesome zucchini alternative could make this Italian family favourite taste so scrumptious? If you’re looking to tickle a vegetarian’s tastebuds then look no further.
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 big tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 medium-sized carrots finely chopped
- 50 g tomato paste
- 2 tinned lentils drained and rinsed
- 1 packet (48 g) Knorr spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- zuccini noodles
- fresh basil to serve
- In a pan, brown the onion and garlic in 2 tbsp of oil. Add the carrots and the tomatoes.
- Add 400 ml water to the pan, stir in the contents of the pouch and the tomato paste and bring to the boil while stirring. Add the drained lentils.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with zucchini noodles and fresh basil.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.