Chilli Con Carne Boloroni with Kidney Beans
Serve your family a dish that bites back with a chilli con carne twist on Knorr’s traditional Boloroni Mince Mate. Kick up the heat with cumin, paprika and chilli powder. Balance out all that flavour with red kidney beans and sweet corn kernels.
- 1 Knorr Mince Mate Boloroni
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 5 ml Robertsons cumin
- 5 ml chilli powder
- 1 tin red kidney beans drained
- 800 ml water
- 2 sweet corn cooked and kernels removed
- wholemeal wraps
- In a medium saucepan brown the onion, garlic and green pepper in the oil.
- Add the spices and the sachet of Seasoning Spice Blend, 800 ml warm water and uncooked pasta.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered on low to medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the pasta is cooked.
- Fold the kidney beans and the sweet corn kernels through the sauce. Serve with Wholemeal or Mexican wraps.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.