Spinach, Butternut and Feta Lasagne
Enjoy the natural goodness of spinach and butternut topped with feta cheese in this great tasting lasagne.
- Knorr Lasagne Mate chicken Lasagne
- 400 ml boiling water
- 300 g butternut squash
- 1 onion chopped
- 300 g spinach chopped
- 15 ml olive oil
- 600 ml hot water
- 300 g feta cheese
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a jug, fill to 400 ml with boiling water and stir for 1 minutes.
- Cube the butternut and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- In a large pan, fry the onion and spinach in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 600 ml hot water, butternut and pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne) to the spinach.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a 2-litres oven dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
- Grill for 10 minutes or bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve with side salad (optional)
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.