Mushroom and Lentil Lasagne Cups
Put a modern twist on the classic lasagne with these exciting mushroom and lentil lasagne cups. With nutty portobellini mushrooms and rich brown lentils, you’ll find a brand new way to love lasagne – and you won’t look back!
- 1 onion chopped
- 250 g portobello mushrooms or small brown mushrooms
- 400 g tinned brown lentils drained
- small handful fresh Italian parsley chopped
- Knorr Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne
- 800 ml low fat milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat the grill function on the oven. Prepare a large muffin pan with 6 cups by spraying the cups with non-stick spray.
- In a pan sauté onion in 2 tablespoons oil, for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add sachet of Seasoning Spice Blend, 800 ml milk and uncooked pasta.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered for 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked.
- Empty contents of Cheese Sauce sachet into a measuring jug and fill to 200 ml with rapidly boiling water. Once all the water has been added, stir with a fork for 1 minute, until thick and smooth then set aside.
- Add the lentils to the cheese pasta sauce and chopped parsley and stir through.
- Remove pan from heat and pour into the muffin pan cups. Pour cheese sauce over and top with grated cheese. Grill for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Nut Free
- Future 50 foods
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.