Pasta salad with roasted vegetables
This simple recipe for fusilli with roasted vegetables is healthy, hearty and delectable. Have it cold outside on hot summer nights, or hot inside on cold winter ones.
- 225 grams fusilli pasta
- 2 teaspoons Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red onion
- 50 grams green olives
- 15 grams basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200° C, 180°C fan, Gas mark 6.
- Cut the courgettes, peppers, onion, and olives into chunks, and place them in a roasting tray and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast, stirring once, for 25 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions (for fusilli, eleven to twelve minutes usually does the job) then drain in a colander as your vegetables finish in the oven.
- Combine the cooked vegetables with the mayonnaise, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar and fusilli in a large dish for a wonderfully creamy dressing.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until you take it with you to go and walk the dog, or play frisbee in the park.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.