Sweet Potato Pizza Topped with Spinach, Sun-dried Tomato and Feta
Your kids will love this Sweet Potato Pizza, it's jam-packed with all the necessary nutrients for a healthy tummy and mind. Use Knorrox's Curry Vegetable Cubes for even better flavour.
- 1 sweet potato peeled
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 whole egg
- pinch of Robertsons Crushed Garlic
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups spinach shredded
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1.5 Knorrox Curry Vegetable Stock Cube
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Using a food processor blend sweet potato and oats until very fine. Add garlic powder, egg and blend again to mix. The mixture should resemble a loose dough or thick batter.
- Transfer to a lined baking sheet or round pizza pan. Press into crusts and shape with your hands – you can either make two smaller crusts (you’ll get more crispy edge surface area) or one larger crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is dry to the touch. Remove from oven, let cool, and invert back onto the pan with the dry side facing down. Peel the baking paper/sheet very gently off the top layer and brush with olive oil. Bake for another 5-10 minutes to get a nice crispy top, seta aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté spinach, cover with the lid for 2 minutes. Add sun-dried tomato, one and a half Knorrox Curry Vegetable Stock Cube, water and gently cook for 15 minutes until no liquid visible.
- Top your pizza base with sautéed spinach, sun dried tomato and feta.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.