Baked Spaghetti Pie
Rich, cheesy and easy to make, this baked spaghetti pie puts a tasty twist on the Italian family favourite your little one’s love!
- ¾ pack spaghetti
- 1 tsp Robertsons Atlantic sea salt
- 1 tbsp, olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Knorr beef stock pot
- 2 tbsp. Robertsons Italian herbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- chopped basil leaves
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, add 1 tsp salt and the spaghetti.
- Once cooked strain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized saucepan, cook the onion together with garlic.
- Once the onion is translucent add the mince and cook until browned.
- Add the tomato paste and crushed tomatoes to the pan and stir to combine.
- Add the Knorr stock pot to the mixture and cook for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt & Italian herbs.
- Separate out 2 cups of the mince and set aside.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the remaining mince and stir to combine. Add 3 eggs to the mixture.
- Grease a spring form cake tin with butter before adding the spaghetti Bolognese. Smooth the spaghetti down with your spatula before covering with the 2 cups mince and 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from baking tin garnish with chopped basil & ENJOY!
- Serve with a fresh garden salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.