Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Bake
A champion among easy, cheesy family dinners: tender chicken, fresh broccoli and crispy bacon bits in a gorgeous creamy sauce! Invite the kids to dig into this yummy dish, and we promise they'll ask for it again and again.
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 500 g chicken breasts, diced skinless
- 50 g bacon, diced (optional)
- 225 g broccoli florets
- 38 g sachet Knorr chicken and mushroom Dry Cook-in Sauce
- 450 ml low fat milk
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and fry the chicken, bacon and broccoli for 5 minutes.
- In a jug or small bowl, blend the contents of the sachet of Knorr Chicken & Mushroom Dry Cook-in Sauce with the milk. Pour this into the pan and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 more minute.
- Pour the contents of the pan into a greased ovenproof dish, sprinkle with cheddar and bake at 190 °C for 20 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.