Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Create a deliciously creamy chicken dish.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g chicken breasts, diced skinless
- 50 g bacon, diced
- 225 g broccoli florets
- 38 g sachet Knorr Dry Cook-in Sauce Chicken and mushroom sauce
- 450 ml milk, semi-skimmed
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 180°C fan assisted, Gas mark 5.
- In a non stick pan heat the oil and fry the chicken, bacon and broccoli for 5 minutes. Blend the contents of the sachet with the milk and pour over the chicken. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Place in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the cheese and bake for 20 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Delicious with mashed potatoes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.