Delicious Oven-Baked Fish and Chips
A family favourite - and this version will be a hit with Dad
- 100 g Stork margarine
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 8 fish fillets, skinned and deboned (e.g. Hake or Dorado)
- 1 Knorr chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- olive oil (for dressing)
- 4 to 6 potatoes
- 1 tsp Robertsons Origanum
- 3 tsp Robertsons paprika
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Mix together the margarine, origanum, lemon rind, lemon juice, paprika and half the contents of the KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet.
- Rub over the fish and place on a greased baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Arrange on a greased baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining sachet contents.
- In a preheated 180°C oven bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked, adding the fish to the oven 10 minutes after the wedges.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.