Spicy Sausage, Mushroom and Noodle Bake
If you have less than 10 minutes to prep tonight’s dinner, then try this noodle bake. The ingredients are minimal which can come in handy when you have a tight budget too.
- 15 ml oil
- 300 g cabanossi sausage
- 250 g button mushrooms, whole
- 800 ml hot water
- 1 box Knorr mince Mate creamy Cheesy noodles
- 150 ml breadcrumbs
- 3 ml Robertsons Origanum
- 150 ml cheese, grated
- Fry mushrooms and cabanossi sausage in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water and the uncooked pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Mince Mate Creamy Cheesy Noodles) and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a baking dish, top with the cheese sauce made up as per instructions on the box, top with breadcrumbs, Robertsons Origanum and grated cheese and grill for 4 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.