Cheesy Haddock and Spinach Bake
Make this balanced fish recipe during the week using haddock and spinach, topped with your favourite cheese.
- 500 ml milk
- 1 x 48 gram sachet Knorr Chicken a la King Dry Cook-In Sauce
- 200 ml cheese, grated
- 400 g haddock fillets
- 300 g spinach, cooked
- 40 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 potatoes or, Whole, steamed and boiled
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Mix the milk and contents of Knorr Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet until smooth and heat in the microwave or stovetop until thickened.
- Add 100 ml cheese to the sauce and stir until mixed through.
- Place the haddock in a greased ovenproof dish and spread the fish fillets with cooked spinach.
- Sprinkle with parsley, pour the creamy sauce over the fish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 min and serve immediately with a jacket potato and a knob of margarine seasoned with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.