Baked Winter Squash with Garlic and Cream
If you’re a vegetarian looking for dinner ideas, you have to try this easy, delicious vegetable dish made with an assortment of squashes.
- 250 ml cream
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1.5 kg assorted squash, cubed (e.g. baby pumkins, baby marrows, patty pans butternut etc.)
- 1 x 43 gram sachet Knorr roast vegetables Veggie Bake
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 30 ml parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place mixed squash in an ovenproof dish and season with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a jug and pour over the assorted squash.
- Bake for 40-45 min or until the squash are tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.