Cheesy Mince Baked Potatoes
Looking for easy dinner ideas? Try your hand at these baked jacket potatoes with saucy, savoury mince - the ultimate comfort meal!
- 100 ml water
- 1 tin tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Knorr beef stock pot
- 400 g lean beef mince
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 15 original chutney
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Fry onion and garlic in oil until soft then add the carrots and continue to fry until soft.
- Add beef mince and fry for about 10 minutes until well browned.
- Stir in KNORR Beef Stock Pot until dissolved then add the chopped tomatoes, water and chutney and allow to simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- In the meantime bake the potatoes in their jackets either in the oven or microwave until soft, then slice in half and arrange on to plates.
- Spoon the mince mixture on top of the potatoes and top with desired amount of grated cheddar cheese and plenty of Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Better For You Tips : To increase the "hidden veggies" in this dish include some grated baby marrow when cooking the mince. You can also extend this meal by adding in a tin of baked beans. More protein in the final dish too.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.