Chicken, Olive and Rosemary Bake
This decadent Chicken, Olive and Rosemary Bake is one of those easy chicken recipes that are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 12 skinless chicken thighs, deboned
- 12 black olives, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 Knorr Cook-in-Bag garlic and rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Place the chicken thighs and olives into the roasting bag
- Sprinkle seasoning mix into the bag
- Knot the bag loosely to seal
- Hold the bag closed and roll gently to coat the chicken evenly
- Place the bag onto a baking tray and pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a sharp knife for the steam to escape
- Place the baking tray into the centre of the oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes. Ensure that the grill is off at all times
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish together with any remaining juices in the bag
- Serve with cous cous and roasted vegetables
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.