Creamy Chilli Napolitana Chicken Livers
Treat your friends and family to this delectable dish combining chicken livers, cream and tomato.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 500 g chicken livers, cleaned, trimmed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 5 ml crushed garlic
- 2-3 green chillies (depending on your heat tolerance), finely chopped
- 1 tin chopped and peeled tomatoes
- 125 ml cream
- 1 sachet Knorr Naturally tasty Tuna Napolitana
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken livers for about two minutes on each side – they should still be pink inside.
- Remove the chicken livers from the pan and set aside.
- Add a little extra oil to the pan if necessary and fry the onion, garlic and green chilli until soft.
- Add the tomatoes, cream and contents of the sachet of Knorr Naturally Tasty Tuna Napolitana Recipe Mix and stir well.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes then return the chicken livers to the pan and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.