Chicken Fillet, Bacon and Rosemary Stew
This delicious combination of chicken and rosemary, with a hint of smoky bacon, is both tasty and filling.
- 15 ml oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove, crushed garlic
- 125 g streaky bacon, chopped
- 400 g chicken fillet, sliced into strips
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 350 ml water
- 30 ml Knorr brown onion Soup
- 60 ml water
- 5 ml Robertsons rosemary
- Heat oil in a pot and gently sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the chopped bacon and fry until the bacon is starting to become crispy.
- Add the chicken fillet and brown well on all sides.
- Add the carrots and water, stir well and bring to the boil then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the KNORR Brown Onion Soup with the water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew together with the rosemary and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or creamy mashed potato.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.