One-Pot Chicken and Baked Bean Stew
A brilliant one pot dish that will keep all the tummies full!
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 500 g chicken pieces, cut in half
- 250 ml water
- 410 g baked beans
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 30 ml Knorr brown onion Soup
- 45 ml water
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the chicken pieces and brown well on all sides.
- Add the water, baked beans and potatoes, stir well and bring to the boil then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on, stirring regularly to prevent the baked beans from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Mix the KNORR Brown Onion Soup with the water (45 ml) to make a smooth paste and stir into the stew then allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.